Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Reviews for our products on RainforestChica.etsy.com


"Thank you Chrys for these amazing oils and butters! I will definitely be back. I have made a nice face moisturizer using the andiroba, acai, pracaxi and buriti. I've been using it about three days now and my face is soo soft. I will be trying the bacuri butter in a hand-made lotion for my achy knees. And my first purchase, ucuuba butter, has proven to keep my extremely dry hands moisturized. I'm trying to use the butters and oils in there natural state, i.e. not adding anything extra...and yes, it is extra work to melt the ucuuba butter because it's natural state is hard, but it is well worth it. I just place a portion in my hands and rub them together. :)"

Ucuuba Butter - "This butter is amazing. I've been using it as a pre-treatement prior to me shampooing and then in my conditioner. My natural AA stays moisturized and doesn't appear to "frizz" as much. I have also had the pleasure of communicating with Chrys prior to making additional purchases. She is extremely knowledgeable and very responsive to inquiries. Etsy asset. :)"

Bacuri Butter - "Appreciate the usable packaging. Finally a butter to soothe my winter itch. Absorbs quickly."

Buriti Oil - "Quick shipping. Can be applied to face with no irritation, a little goes a long way."

Cupuacu Butter - "This butter smells similar to Cocoa butter, but with a much lighter scent. This butter is very soft and fine. I use it as a leave-in conditioner/moisturizer for my hair--curly, dry, low porosity hair type. It does not leave my hair greasy like Shea butter."

Pracaxi Oil - "I have long naturally curly hair. It is really dry and I live it Southern California. I use this between shampoos to keep it in control."

Buriti Oil - "I used this on my skin after I had a sunburn issue. Cleared up the problem. I have allergies to a lot of products. No problem with this. LOVE!"

Andiroba Oil - "My husband uses this after he shaves. Loves it!"

Bacuri Butter - "What a wonderful butter. It sinks right into the skin and makes it soft and smooth. Very Hydrating!"

Buriti Oil - "Regenerating for the skin! Love It! I also burned my skin the other day. I put some of the oil on it and the next day the redness and pain were gone."

Pracaxi Oil - "Wow, I wish I could give this 10 stars! It smells like cocoa butter in a way; but it works 100 times better and quicker! I literally saw a drastic improvement in my acne and acne scars overnight! I'm glad that the seller recommended this to me. Finally something that works! Thank you!"

Bacuri Butter - "This butter goes on very easily! I can't tell if it gives me a glow or not because my skin is golden and glowy already. I have noticed a slight difference in my hyper-pigmentation overnight though! Great butter! Thank you for suggesting it to me (:"

Butter Sampler - "love these butters, I bought the sample package, this is what I call amazing butters, nice texture and natural nutty scent. I had an issue with delivery and Chrys the shop owner responded promptly and I received my package. Definitely will buy from this shop again."


No comments:

Post a Comment