Thursday, February 13, 2014

Reviews on Rainforest Chica Etsy Shop!


  • "Fast shipper. Received butter sampler within a few days. I like that the butters are wild harvested and fair traded. Intend to use the butters in my diy hair and/or body butter mixes. Will definitely purchase again from vendor to lend my support to the rainforests of the Amazon"



  • "Amazing price and super fast shipping for a great passion fruit oil! I will definitely be ordering again"



  • " Amazing seller, great communication and awesome products. Thank you so much" - Buriti Oil



  • " This butter is AMAZING! It moisturizes my hair so well and actually absorbs into my hair easier than other butters I've tried. Thanks so much!" - Muru Muru Butter



  • "i ordered it to experience differently than usual butter like cocoa butter, shea butter or coconut butter/oil that i use on my skin or hair. I am not sure how it is, i have not tried it yet but by how she detailed it in every conversation she is very great...it sound like a great butter for hair/skin. I love etsy seller that is upfront with honesty convesation and talking detailed enuff for you know abt them. She also has blog so i can look abt them...great! A plusssss"



  • " thanks! i am gotta use it as hot treatment, in hair or skin mixture and etc. i like idea that her oils are unrefined. may order again... i am fan! god packaging and everything as stated" - Babassu



  • "Fabulous butter! Glides smoothly on the skin and easily melts in hand! Will be back for more!" - Cupuacu Butter




  • "absolutely wonderful!!!! extremely fast delivery! it feels and smells delicious! Got for my dog who is undergoing radiation and got horribly burnt and crusty skin. This butter is just awesome! She is having to share with me :-) Thank you Chrys!!!!"


  • "Great stuff Really absorbent. Love it!" Pracaxi Oil


  • "I love this stuff!!!! it absorbs really well into my skin!!!!" Buriti Oil


  • "Thank you, fast shipping, great communication and customer service. Good products. Carol" - Pracaxi Oil


  • "Very nice oils, with the butters this gone be be an awesome cream and lotion. I am all excited to create the excotic miracle. Thank you so much for the infos and advice! Definitely will be back, thanks again." - Oil Sampler


  • "Great Butters, great addition to any base for your DIY projects. Thank you so much, also for the great tips and communications." - Butter Sampler


  • "I plan on ordering more!!!! I love this stuff!!! and it melts great!!" Cupuacu Butter


  • "Fast shipping, super high quality oil and smell delicious! Thanks a bunch!" - Passion Fruit


  • "Perfect transaction, nice seller and efficacious butter" Get Whipped Body Butter


  • "The butters and oils are sooo ..... good I love it when I braid and on natural hair. I use the oils for deep conditioning on my Caucasians clients or even the butter when I melt it for deep conditioning. The clients hair came out wonderful. Thanks to your butters and oils."



  • "This stuff is AWESOME! My hair is crazy, curly, crunchy, and frizzy from being in the sun and salt water all day every day. But a little of this melts in my hands and then rubbed through my hair turns it into silk, gets rid of the frizz, and best yet doesn't make it greasy or heavy and defines the curl! It's the perfect product and I am the hair product junkie! For me to be able to get out of the shower and apply one product to my hair instead of 3 and go about my business is life changing. And then there's the fact that's it's all natural...it just doesn't get any better." - Get Whipped Hair Butter



  • "I'd never heard of MuruMuru butter before, but I thought I would give it a try. Incredibly moisturizing with a very natural smell that I find very appealing (kinda a mix between coffee and chocolate). I'm looking forward to adding it to my lotions." - Muru Muru Butter



  • "The butter shipped same day I ordered, it arrived quickly and appeared exactly as pictured. The butter itself is probably the highest quality cupuacu I've come across. Love it! I will be buying more in the future." - Cupuacu Butter



  • "it ship manner timely. Good informative as asked. I ask her for infornations on it as I can't log on blog often, she printed out for me! Nice sweet lady..." - Tucuma Butter



  • "I am looking forward to make more of those exotic butters in haircare and skincare both rather than ordinary butter. I rather buy more from her, she is good and real deal than any herb or vitamin online I compare to. Ebay is higher too!" - Cupuacu Butter


No comments:

Post a Comment