Friday, May 3, 2013

Feedback for Rainforest Chica Body Butter Bar


So far so good!
Feedback:
Rainforest Chica Body Butter Bar - BUY
"We love it! My best friend bought this, and all she does is rant and rave about how awesome it is! She's been super stressed lately and breaking out in hives, and she said she's been rubbing this on the itchy spots and they've gone away! Thank you, as always, for making such incredible products!!! xoxoxo"

" I love the smell, so different, it smells like a clean towels in the wardrobe, and is a bit (sorry for my english) heavier than a simple moisturizing lotion, but I like untuous lotions.....my scars are getting better very fast , and I don,t think smell is stong. I need deodorant and perfume with that smell, Chrys !!!!!!!!! Really , I think you have discover something soooo good & interesting"

" I love the body butter! In fact I'm about to order more so I can have one at the shack too. I keep it beside my couch where I sit at night and rub it on my feet, hands, elbows and legs while I watch tv. I love the smell (I have grapefruit) and I love that it absorbs quickly and just leaves me feeling soft. I've even started putting it on the outside corner of my eyes and I swear my little wrinkles are getting smaller!"

Shop for Rainforest Chica!
"My face can be sensitive for breakouts too so I mostly only use it around my eyes. But last week I got a little too much sun on my forehead and I put it there and the redness went totally away by morning and I didn't break out at all!"

"The body bar (grapefruit) arrived yesterday. Like the scent - not overpowering - and I feel the coverage is luxurious but not overly done (not heavy). I really do need to use it for a week to give you good feedback. I use Burt's Bees products a lot on my knees,elbows. hands and feet. This is a different, lighter, less sticky feel (good!)."

"I really liked the sample I tried - I think it was the lavender one- really helped with the severely dry skin on my legs. The scent was a little strong at first, but gradually faded. It was a nice, clean scent. The texture was nice also. A little heavier than most store bought lotions, but they never work that well anyway. I would like to order some more soon so I'd have a better idea of how well my skin would do for a longer period of time. But honestly, so far, so good. They are awesome products so keep it up!!! And Mother's Day is right around the corner too so I know what I'm asking for!!! "

No comments:

Post a Comment